Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wanna know what I did today?

So, my dear ol' hubby has been after me to sort out bags and boxes of hand-me-downs for the boys. Apparently, they take up too much space in his garage. I think there were a total of 12 garbage bags and five boxes. Now you tell me...is this really any better than the space they were taking up in the garage?



Each one of my boys ended up with practically a whole new wardrobe for the winter-which is a huge blessing, especially in this economy. It doesn't take long for boys to wear their clothes out! And, I managed to pass on six bags of clothes and a bag of shoes to Shea and two black yard-work-sized garbage bags to Goodwill.

Whew. Six hours and I'm still not done. I'll be doing laundry for a week straight. Anyone wanna come over and help???

4 comments:

Cindy said...

ummmm....NO! Have fun though. You have my condolences. I don't mind washing...it's the putting away that I don't like.

MamaLieder said...

Yay for hand me downs!

Ann-Marie said...

Gee, thst sounds like so much fun: I wish I wasn't so busy. =) Hey can you send me your email? I tried to add you to my MOMS email list, but it must have gotten written down wrong because it comes back as failed. My email is amkraft1@gmail.com

Jacinda said...

Nope, I don't. I know your pain. I'm still sorting out bags and boxes. living in what feels like a small box! Atleast your boys have new clothes. I love that!