Here's some pics....
In other news...I failed my one hour glucose test. Now, I have to go take the three hour one. Nothing new there...but OH SO FRUSTRATING! If I cross your mind...pray for me. I need it.
I also am now measuring in at 37 weeks along. I'm 30 weeks as of today.
No, I don't want to talk about it.
I want to go to bed and sleep until my due date.
Bible study: day 3...yup...cried again. Funny how it was so applicable.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness. Love the pics but hating the news about your glucose test! I had been thinking about you lately because I know you're feeling it and lately I have too. My ribcage and tummy are sore like she's growing a lot and I am feeling claustorphobic because of all the pressure up high! I have not taken my glucose yet because I hate it with a passion and cannot imagine 3 hours... I don't even think I could do it! You are in my prayers, love ya!
Hope all turns out well and that your little man will stay in for a little while longer and not be too big!!! Ouch!! We will keep you in our prayers.
37 weeks at 30? Oh my! You just don't look that big to me. Do you have to hang out in the office for the entire 3 hours? I remember they wouldn't even let me go to the car to get wipes to change a poopie diaper for Lauren at the 1 hour test. Do you need help with the munchkins while you go? Please let us know how we can make this not so fun test a bit easier on you. We'll be praying for you!
Looks like you had fun!
You should know!!!
Post a Comment