Here are some pictures of our little Lukie and his Island of Sodor cake-it's where Thomas the Tank Engine lives. He was very excited that it had a tunnel. :)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Luke's birthday bash!
We had Luke's birthday party on Saturday! In the midst of a flu shot clinic at 9am and a soccer game for Noah at 10am...we managed to get the party set up and ready to go by 3pm. It was crazy, but well worth it. He was very excited to be 3 and now can't wait to be four...go figure!!
Here are some pictures of our little Lukie and his Island of Sodor cake-it's where Thomas the Tank Engine lives. He was very excited that it had a tunnel. :)




Here are some pictures of our little Lukie and his Island of Sodor cake-it's where Thomas the Tank Engine lives. He was very excited that it had a tunnel. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How cool is that cake! I guess there's something about Thomas the Train and the 3rd Birthday because Caleb was OBSESSED with Thomas right around then! Happy Birthday Luke!
You are just do crafty....I loved the cake!
wow...that cake rocks!! Way to go Carrie. I'll be keeping my eyes open for Thomas come year 3.
If you say you made that cake yourself I will officially be the worst mom EVER!
You're a GREAT mom!
But, yes...I'm a glutton for punishment.
You do make a greaaat cake. I don't even try...as we know. I let Gma do the baking!
Post a Comment